Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Niche Research Tools And What To Look For

When you are competing in affiliate marketing one of the main resources that you need is a niche research tool for this is where the true money is going to be made. There are a number of keyword tools out there and a few of them are free but the focus today is going to be on the ultimate niche research tool which is Micro Niche Finder. In this particular article I will go through the three main components of what is required of this particular tool.

Basically what a niche research tool is suppose to do is help you find the cracks in the main niches that are available around the web. Such large niches such as weight loss or how to make money online have a ton of people competing for the main keywords and in my opinion let them for what I aim for are the micro niches. By typing a simple niche keyword into the Micro Niche Finder I am rewarded with a hundred of micro niches and related keywords that I can base my campaigns off of and bring home the big money. I do not have all day to spend looking for these micro niches using the free tools as it can take hours to get all of the information I need where as Micro Niche Finder will do it in seconds.

Now when I am exploring a new niche research tools I want it to be able to identify the golden keywords which will attract the targeted customer for I do not want the person who just happens to be browsing but the person who knows what they want with credit card in hand. Using Micro Niche Finder I will be given the exact keywords that someone is using to search inside of a larger niche which I can then take and create a campaign using the micro niche as my base. It all comes down to sales and someone who is looking for Hoodia XXX weight loss supplement is much more likely to buy than a person searching for weight loss techniques.

I do not want to start and promote a product that everyone and his grandmother are promoting so I need the niche research tool to tell me how strong the competition is and the majority of free keyword tools fail huge in this department. With Micro Niche Finder I find out immediately how strong the competition is, how strong their website are and the chance of me breaking into this particular micro niche. Again you can use the free tools and it will take a heck of a long time with results that are lukewarm in their accuracy or you can use the Micro Niche Finder and find out in mere seconds.

In the end I have chosen Micro Niche Finder as my niche research tool as nothing else really compares to it and nothing comes close when we are talking about speed. It is essential that the majority of my time is spent creating websites and articles not searching the web looking for that needle in the haystack. By the time it takes using traditional amounts to find one single niche keyword I can find a dozen new micro niches each with hundreds of new keywords. Time means money in affiliate marketing and if you are not using a top end niche research tool chances are your are struggling.

Return To Micro Niche Finder Review Homepage