Thursday, June 3, 2010

Micro Niche Finder Review

Micro Niche Finder is the tool that every single affiliate marketer dreams about with its simple layout and incredible power in finding niches where there is money to be made and keywords to get to the top of Google. I have been using Micro Niche Finder for quite sometime and it continues to save me time and more importantly make me money. During this review of this powerful keyword research tool we will look at the separate elements that make this product a must own for any affiliate marketer.

Power Of Research - Say I wanted to find a way into the competitive weight loss niche so I open up Micro Niche Finder and put weight loss in the search bar and seconds later it brings back a couple of hundred different keywords or key phrases and ranks by popularity. Now I can scroll down the list and see if anything looks promising. A keyword that jumps out is weight loss systems for a couple of reasons ranging from the global search number is not too shabby and that Google Adsense is averaging over fifteen dollars a click for this particular keyword so there may be a way too make some quick cash.

Strength Of Competition - Now using the same keyword phrase, weight loss systems, Micro Niche Finder tells me how strong my competitors are and whether or not this is a micro niche I should try to get into. Now even though there are not a ton of competitors in this particular niche the players have a whole lot of strength behind them with hundreds of back links to the top few sites. The Micro Niche Finder has this particular strength of competition rating right at the mark between average and hard so it is possible but it will take some work.

Saving Time - If you did this exact same search that I have performed above with Micro Niche Finder on one of the other weaker keyword research tools around the web it would take you hours to get the same results and come to the same conclusion. With Micro Niche Finder I found an open market, determined the strength of the competition and learned who they were in approximately two minutes. While other affiliate marketers are searching for the golden keyword I can explore dozens of markets and start up a good number of campaigns each and every day. Micro Niche Finder saves you a ton of time by not having to break down niches manually and hoping to find the right keyword.

Micro Niche Finder is the tool that should be on every affiliate marketers desktop as it is important to internet business as a scalpel is important to a surgeon. I am not saying that you could not do it the old way and spend hours of the day doing mindless research that may not even turn up a single nickel for if that is what you prefer go nuts. I on the other hand am in the business of making money and the more time I spend promoting my products rather than researching them means a higher Clickbank check each month. Micro Niche Finder is the tool you have been looking for.



Return To Micro Niche Finder Review Homepage